<< Back to Articles and F.A.Q's page

[Written on June 10, 2009]


If I send my gift through Paypal, RME, etc, Do I still have to Sign the Forms?

Yes. No ifs, ands or buts. Period. It's a requirement of the Abundant Living System.

What you can do [if you don't want to go to the post office to mail the forms in], you can sign the forms and either have them faxed to the inviters email box. Or you can sign the forms, scan them with a scanner [if you have one] and send the images attached to an email to your inviter.

Or if you have a digital camera of some kind, you can take a photo of the forms with your signature on them and send the images in an email to your inviter. If you are going to take photos, what you need to do is lay the papers on top of either black construction paper or an all black tshirt [put a piece of tape on the backside of each paper so that you can hang the shirt up] and stand a little back [or use the zoom button if you have one on your camera] and take pictures. Be sure that you get a little of the black background in the photo as if you were framing the papers. The reason for the black background is that it helps photograph white objects better [assuming that you printed on white paper and not colored paper. And even if you printed on colored paper, it still doesn't hurt to use a black background].


<< Back to Articles and F.A.Q's page